I24BT Auto Scrubber
I24BT is yet another cost-effective revolution to roll off ICE’s conveyer belt. It’s an automated walk-behind scrubber with a dual brush design (610mm cleaning width), a steel chassis, and an aluminum brush base/pick-up tool. The I24BT has a 56 Litre solution tank and offers up to 45Kg of pad pressure. It’s a more compact machine with the capabilities and durability to work alongside our larger models.
- Variable speed traction control
- Improves working efficiency due to oversized 15 gal solution tank
- Die-cast aluminum brush deck and curved squeegee
- 30Kg to 45Kg pad pressure
- No tools needed for changing squeegee blades
- Delayed vacuum motor shut off
- Emergency shutdown system
- Working efficiency up to 8694.11 square Metre/hour
- Pad Holder
- 13A On-board battery charger
The I18B/C is a self-propelled compact, maneuverable and easy to operate electric-powered auto scrubber. It features our new noise-reducing design and uses the same high quality parts and components that make all ICE products so efficient.
I20B has an oversize tank capacity of 56 Litre, specially designed for professionals like cleaning contractors. The die-cast aluminum brush desk and curved squeegee maximize its superior durability. 30Kg of pad pressure ensuring top cleaning performance in its category.
The I20NB is a brush assist unit with an oversized tank capacity of 50 Litre, a die-cast aluminum brush deck and curved squeegee for superior durability. It offers up to 25Kg of pad pressure and an extra 30 minutes of battery time than the self-propelled version.